THE MIST POINT SCULPTURE PARK
3761 Town Hall Rd. NE
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
Located at my former studio, the Mist Point Sculpture Park displays large-scale works when they are not being exhibited elsewhere around the country. Eventually, they will all be moved over to my new studio, but for now sculptures can be found at both locations. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact me.
From the Twin Cities:
1. Take Interstate 94 West to the Highway 15 North exit
2. Take Hwy 15 North to St. Cloud
3. Pass through several lights until you cross the Mississippi River
4. At the next lights (Country Road 29), take a Right
5. Curve left, passing over Highway 10, keep going straight.
6. About 1.5 miles later, turn Right at the stop sign onto Mayhew Lake Road
7. About 1 mile later, turn Left at the four way stop onto Golden Spike Road
8. Take Golden Spike Road for about 2 miles until you reach Town Hall Road/County Road 58 (there is a bright green building on the corner)
9. Take a Left onto Town Hall Road/County Road 58 (there isn’t a right)
10. About 0.5 miles later, you will see a sign on the Left for P.B.S. Metalworks Inc. (this is my family’s business) Turn Here
11. You have arrived at The Mist Point Sculpture Park!